|Title: [Melted red, white, and blue candle wax on a sidewalk, following the September 11th terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, New York City] Creator(s): Finn, David, 1921-, photographer.|
Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication. David Finn's photographs relating to September 11, 2001 are in the public domain. Publication and other forms of distribution: Permitted. In providing photographs for the Library's collections, Mr. Finn has stipulated that his photographs relating to September 11, 2001 are in the public domain.
Repository: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
* Title devised by Library staff.
* Published in: Lamentation 911 / text by E.L. Doctorow ... photographs by David Finn. Millwood Pub., 2002.
* Unprocessed in PR 13 CN 2002:100.4
* World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)--Disasters--2000-2010.
* September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
* Monuments & memorials--New York (State)--New York--2000-2010.
* Photographic prints--Color--2000-2010.
* Miscellaneous Items in High Demand