Friday, June 22, 2012

Piper Seneca Paola Pivi - How I Roll. A Public Art Fund project

Paola Pivi - How I Roll. A Public Art Fund project, June 20 - August 26, 2012, Central Park:

Pivi’s sculpture incorporates a Piper Seneca six-seat plane that has been specially modified, enabling it to rotate through 360 degrees while held aloft on its wing tips.

The Doris C. Freedman Plaza is located at the southeast corner of Central Park near the intersection of 60th street and 5th avenue and is home to sculptural art installations,

I, (sookietex) the creator of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible, I grant any entity the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

If These images is subject to copyright in your jurisdiction, i (sookietex) the copyright holder have irrevocably released all rights to it, allowing it to be freely reproduced, distributed, transmitted, used, modified, built upon, or otherwise exploited in any way by anyone for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, with or without attribution of the author, as if in the public domain.

Piper Seneca Paola Pivi - How I Roll

Piper Seneca Paola Pivi - How I Roll

Piper Seneca Paola Pivi - How I Roll

TEXT RESOURCE;

No comments:

Post a Comment