Saturday, January 02, 2010

Mercedes Benz 190 SL

Mercedes-Benz 190 SLThe Mercedes-Benz 190SL was a two door grand touring convertible with a removable hardtop. It was produced by Mercedes-Benz between May 1955 and February 1963.

I (Garitzko), the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.
In case this is not legally possible: I (Garitzko) grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

2 comments:

Bert said...

I always loved this car. The neighbor of a girlfriend in High School had one of these and I always admired it.
Later when I worked on people's cars for a living got to work on it's big brother the 300SL, but somehow I always liked this one for what it stood for and what a nice design it was.
Thanks,
Denis

sookietex said...

She really is a beauty ain't she :D Thanks for stopping by CCofNA Newsletter Group.

Post a Comment